Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Quite a while back, my friend Kenna, a very talented lady - incredible photographer, environmentalist, whitewater rafting guide and good friend - awarded me the lemonade award. Although I am very late in saying so, I feel deeply touched to have been chosen by Kenna for this award. Please visit Kenna's inspiring blog, Beholden to Nature, and her amazing Etsy shop. It will make your day brighter!
A Lemonade Award is awarded for a great attitude, and on some days, my attitude is pretty good, I suppose. Despite my incredible sarcasm (it's genetic), and cynicism on some days, I really and truly am a "glass-half-full" kind of girl. So thank you very much, Kenna, for seeing this in me. I am glad that it shows through.
Here are the rules....
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 - 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Tell them they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.
My nominees, who inspire me every day with their examples of living joyfully:
Urban Junkies Artist Lounge
Photography, Art and Motherhood
little love blue
mkc photography by Michelle Ciarlo Hayes
What I made today
ok, so I chose a few more than 10, but trust me, these ladies deserve it!
Posted by Allie at 4:56 PM