Thursday, January 29, 2009

I received this lovely award from April, the incredible talent behind the beautiful creations in applelovesorange and appleblossomfl, via her blog, the Musings of the Momma.


Proximidade is described as follows:'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!' This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog. And so I award the following eight bloggers for their Proximidade attributes:

Handicrafts
mkc photography by Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes
Felted Treasures
Finding Inspiration Every Day
CurlyfrySC's Collage
GiggleberryCreations
Personal Treasure
Photography, Art and Motherhood

Please visit their blogs and their etsy shops!

3 comments:

Frau Zinnie said...

Thank you Allie for the award! Wow it's my first one! :) I can't wait to check out the other blogs you mentioned! :)

Taylor said...

Thank you so much!
I appreciate the thought. It's fun reading the blogs of fellow Etsians.

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Allie, your wonderful blog definitely meets the standards for this award, and I'm so honored that you chose mine as one of your eight! I look forward to reading these other blogs and I will begin my quest to pass this great honor along :-)