Monday, November 2, 2009

The Fabric of My Life Treasure Hunt Group No. 2 : My family

Comment at least once at each of the 6 blogs by November 6th at 12am EST to be eligible to win 1 or more ACEO's, one winner will be chosen from each blog.
I am incredibly blessed with a husband who is my best friend and four children who are my heart. I can't express in words what they mean to me, so I won't try.



how it all began.....
and then there were six





Giving



blowing milk bubbles


summer toes



dancing girl



hot cross buns



make a wish


12 comments:

readingsully2 said...

Very touching, Allie.


And your husband is a hunk...LOL

pat said...

love how you captured the innocence of the little ones!

photomcgee said...

I love Summer Toes!!

Allie said...

Thank you, Carole! LOL! I think he's pretty cute myself! :) (That picture was taken about 16 years ago!)

Thank you, Pat - I love little hands and feet photos! And catching little moments when they aren't looking 0 so caught up in what they are doing!:)

Hi Photomcgee! Thank you - we had fun on the day that photo was taken!

pinkglitterfae said...

your photos are magical!

audrey said...

What special photographs of your special family! They are precious.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

What a beautiful family and photos too!

Karen Casey-Smith said...

Lovely, Allie. So sweet. :)

Incog. said...

Following the trail of treasure, a ghiti stops by to say hi!

http://ghiti.deviantart.com ^_^

These photos are great. i especially like "summer toes" with the alternating pink and red nails :) Great lighting in "blowing bubbles"

Splendid Little Stars said...

What totlly awesome photos! love those little toes!

Noble Beeyotch said...

You have a gorgeous family!...congrats on that!

Allie said...

Thank you so much, pinkglitterfae, Audrey, Pam and Karen! I truly appreciate you stopping by!

incog and Splendid Little Stars - nice to meet you! Thank you both!

Thank you, Noble! It is good to hear from you again!