Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 New ACEO's in my etsy shop!

New in my etsy shop , two new ACEO's! I have listed two of my popular prints as ACEO's. ACEO's are fun little pieces of art (2.5x3.5 inches) to collect, trade, or give. A few ideas to display your ACEO's - a special photo album for them, a little basket of them on your coffee table for your friends and family to flip through, tuck them in a card as a sweet little "thinking of you," or matte and frame them to display in your home.

Here are my new ACEO's:


Ruby Red




Starfall

You may learn more about ACEO's and see some beautiful examples in this etsy thread. View all of my ACEO's here.

Have fun, and enjoy getting to know this fun little art form!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

My mouth is watering for those Pomegranates!
My mother-in-law mixes them with pineapple. So good!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

those are so pretty!!!

Kim Caro said...

i'm actually having pomegranate warm tea but with green tea too :)