Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! xo

Wishing you all a happy Valentine's Day......With a few random quotes that I like. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! All prints seen below are available in my etsy shop. xo, allie


Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. Peter Ustinov

To be in love is to touch with a lighter hand. In yourself you stretch. You are well. Gwendolyn Brooks


"sail away with me"


There are people whom one loves immediately and forever. Even to know they are alive with one in the world is quite enough. Nancy Spain


To love what you do and feel that it matters - what could be any more fun? Katherine Graham

"hold me"


The love of learning, the sequestered nooks
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.



"my heart is light"



Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. Ice T

Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut, they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people, they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough. George Washington Carver.




"dinner and a movie"


Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. Mother Theresa

Love will enter cloaked in friendship's name. Ovid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful quotes to go with your beautiful photos. Happy Valentines Allie!