I have been tagged by the amazing Michelle of Urban Junkies Artist Lounge and by the incredible Jennifer Aitchison of Jen's Diary on Creativity to play the 7&7 game. I am supposed post seven things about me that you might not know, and then tag seven of my blog friends to do the same. This is a little tough for me, but I'll try. (Those of you on Facebook may find this list familiar.) Here goes.....
1. I really. really, really love Anne Lamotte books, especially Operating Instructions, Plan B and Traveling Mercies. I agree with her views on Christianity and faith, and totally get her very sarcastic and sometimes crude sense of humor. Her honesty is touching. It would be a dream come true to hear her speak. And to meet her - oh my goodness!
2. Despite my sarcasm (can't help it, it's genetic, I'm afraid), I am still a glass-half-full kind of gal (which, ironically, is not genetic).
3. On my first real date with my husband, this is the meal that I fixed: ramen noodles, salad and garlic toast. Yummy, huh? And he married me anyway. ♥
4. Sometimes, I am moved to tears by someone else's vulnerability.
5. I am continually amazed by the ever-present, linear pile of stuff on our dining room table, and wonder if anyone else has one of these.
6. I already miss my children, just thinking about them growing up.
7. I think that Pulp Fiction should have won Best Picture.
ok, now here are the ones I am tagging. Take some time to read their incredible blogs - such talent! And check out their etsy shops!:
A Play of Light
For the Love of Birds
Urban Design Photography
Where Time Stands Still
Have fun, everyone!