Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Your Blessings

"They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions," said Atticus, "but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird (easily in my top three favorite books of all time)


Today's Blog your blessings post encompasses several of my favorite things - birds, photography and books. All three bring such joy to my life, I feel grateful every day.

Have a wonderful Sunday! ♥, allie




Read more about Blog Your Blessings here.

2 comments:

myan said...

beautiful sentiment allie! and i love the texture on that print! happy sunday to you! :)
-michelle

bbb said...

HAve a wonderful Sunday to you too Allie :))