Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Included in a poppy post on the great blog, Etsy Stalker!

Wow! This morning, I awoke to an Etsy conversation from Curator Violet, the author of the incredibly fun blog, Etsy Stalker , letting me know that my "spring flowers" photograph had been included in a post about poppies. Please stop by and have a look at Violet's blog - she features many etsy artists daily - I have found so many new favorites there. She also writes with wit, and sometimes a bit of sarcasm, which I love! Thank you again, so much, Curator Violet, for this honor! I truly appreciate it very much!

7 comments:

myan said...

congrats allie! beautiful poppies! :)
-michelle

Unknown said...

I love poppies! Wish I could grow them here. Congrats on the feature and thanks for the link.

Allie said...

Thank you so much, Julie and Michelle!

Rareimage Photography said...

Very beautiful Poppies!! Can't wait to see them on the highways in Southern California.

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Allie!! What a lovely shot-- no wonder it was included! :) And thank you for taking time out of your busy days to come visit my little blog. :)

rkdsign88 said...

Congratulation!
Your work are very pretty too, and I'm glad I did & do the visit, thanks for your lovely comment :)

lizzie said...

Lovely picture!