Shhhh! No one else is awake, so I am trying to get some work done before those little feet hit the floor!
As I was looking through the posts from blogs I follow, I found this award from Celtic Cat Photos, an incredible etsy seller and very talented photographer! (You may check out her etsy shop here. Be sure to stop by - you will be glad that you did!) I feel very honored to have been included!
Here are the rules:List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
1. My sweet family - my husband and our four wonderful children - I have been greatly blessed.
2. God - I see Him all around us. He is my strength.
3. photography - my joy and passion
4. birds - their sweet presence makes my life happier
5. music - U2 and world music top the list, but I have a very eclectic taste in music - we are almost always listening
6. reading! I am a book addict - walking into a bookstore or library is exciting and calming for me. All the possibilities! It feels like home.
7. traveling - I love seeing new places and cultures. The people, the architecture, the foods, the art, the landscapes, the music. Thrilling to see the diversity in this world!
And, I am tagging (Please be sure to check out their fantastic blogs and etsy shops!) :
Urban Junkies Artist Lounge
Julie Magers Soulen
Karrie Welborn Photography
mkc photography by Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes
Thank you so much, again, Celtic Cat!
Hope you all have a great day! allie