Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a nice surprise!

Shhhh! No one else is awake, so I am trying to get some work done before those little feet hit the floor!

As I was looking through the posts from blogs I follow, I found this award from Celtic Cat Photos, an incredible etsy seller and very talented photographer! (You may check out her etsy shop here. Be sure to stop by - you will be glad that you did!) I feel very honored to have been included!

Here are the rules:List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

Ok,

1. My sweet family - my husband and our four wonderful children - I have been greatly blessed.
2. God - I see Him all around us. He is my strength.
3. photography - my joy and passion
4. birds - their sweet presence makes my life happier
5. music - U2 and world music top the list, but I have a very eclectic taste in music - we are almost always listening
6. reading! I am a book addict - walking into a bookstore or library is exciting and calming for me. All the possibilities! It feels like home.
7. traveling - I love seeing new places and cultures. The people, the architecture, the foods, the art, the landscapes, the music. Thrilling to see the diversity in this world!

And, I am tagging (Please be sure to check out their fantastic blogs and etsy shops!) :
Handicrafts
ara133photography
Urban Junkies Artist Lounge
Julie Magers Soulen
Karrie Welborn Photography
mkc photography by Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes
Rareimage Photography

Thank you so much, again, Celtic Cat!

Hope you all have a great day! allie

5 comments:

Jessica Lewis said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a note!! LOVE your photography - i'm also on etsy so i'm going to add you to my favs.

have a great and relaxing Sunday - day of REST !

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Kreativ Award! My list is going to be very similar. LOL

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Wow! It must be your day dear, because I had you slotted in (and still do) for a blog award today too-- a "lemonade award" for great attitude! See my blog for details. :D

myan said...

thanks so much allie! you are so sweet! :)
xoxo
michelle

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Thank you so much for the honor, Allie! I really enjoyed reading your post today :-D