Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. ArtyAllSorts tagged my blog a few days ago. I am to reveal 6 secrets and tag 5 other bloggers, so here goes...

1. I am much more socially and politically liberal now than I was when I was in high school or college. (Not really a secret.:)

2. I am addicted to chocolate milk (1% with "quick" added).

3. I stole a piece of bubble gum when I was about five years old from the teddy bear grocery store near our house. Got caught by my mom chewing it that night. She and I talked about it, and I returned to the store and apologized.

4. I would LOVE to be an official photographer for the ONE organization. (I am working on this one!)

5. The day I met my husband, I introduced myself twice. (Think Bridget Jones. Yes, I am a little goofy at times. Thank goodness he thinks it is cute!)

6. I am a little shy, but also seem to have this habit of really speaking up when I feel strongly about something. (A combination that has led my husband, on numerous occasions to say, "Maybe you should let me handle this.") Good decision on his part!

I am tagging:

CurlyFrySC
alwaysartistic
LanaePhotography
Pandy's of Lake Sunapee
Klymshyn Design

Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: