I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. LittlePeanutShop tagged my blog, so now it's my turn to tag a few other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I love, love, love U2. (Like faint, scream, shake, love them. Picture the crowds seeing the Beatles. Just kidding about that last part.)
2. I am sarcastic. (It runs in my family. I am not proud of it, and I am really trying to work on setting a better example. Trying as hard as I can to shield the children from this.)
3. I think that Pulp Fiction should have won Best Picture.
4. I love to cook, but it takes me ages to make most things. (I can, however whip up an awesome PB&J in less than two minutes! Crust cut off and everything!)
5. I haven't watched television in probably three months.
6. Sometimes I cry while reading Hunwick's Egg.
7. I really. really, really love Anne Lamotte books, especially Operating Instructions, Plan B and Travelling Mercies. I hoped I would be able to meet her while we were living in California, but it was not to be!
Here are the seven people I'm tagging:
This Mom's Life (Andrea Baker)
Mystique Island Photography
New England Quilter
Fun, Fun, Fun!