Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blog Your Blessings Sunday



One of my most favorite parts of being a mommy is seeing our children enjoying themselves, figuring out something new, exploring. I am also so grateful for the quiet little moments - when he doesn't know I'm watching him, when he is totally immersed in what he is doing. There is a tenderness I feel at these times that I really can't express fully with words. I realize in these moments how truly blessed I am.

For more information on Blog Your Blessing Sunday and to see more uplifting blessings and incredible photography, look here.

Enjoy your Sunday! And God bless!

xo, allie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Allie, beautiful photograph and sweet story accompanying it. Thank you for sharing!

--
Joanna
http://joannasfoto.com/blog/

Kathleen said...

Very lovely, Allie! How sweet =) Definitely a blessing.

Allie said...

Thank you so much, Joanna and Kathy! I truly appreciate your stopping by!

Muthering Heights said...

I enjoy that too!

readingsully2 said...

I know the feeling you are describing. You are blessed.