Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Citar


Thank you for stopping by Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Fresh Mommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.


I believe that uncertainty is really my spirit's way of whispering,
"Im in flux. I can't decide for you. Somethi
ng is off-balance here." ~ Oprah Winfrey



As some of you know, I am struggling right now with striking a balance and with making some decisions regarding my business efforts. The quote from Oprah really struck a cord with me, and put my uncertainty into a more positive and accepting light.

Enjoy your Sunday, and thank you for stopping by!
:), allie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture and that quote Alli! So pretty. I am so glad to meet you today. What a lovely thing you do for children. I love that!

septembermom said...

I like that idea of being in flux. What a positive way to view uncertainty. Great quote today!

Tabitha Blue said...

Good quote and I hope you find the answers you need. Just keep taking it day by day. This is beautiful and inspirational!

:)
~Tabitha

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

That's a great quote. I'm sure with the way you write and think, you'll come up with the decision that is right. Time's are just tough right now.

Boomer Baby Bliss, Sunday Citar!

Muthering Heights said...

Lovely quote! I hope you find some resolution soon. :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

fantastic quote & a beautiful photo!

Allie said...

Wow! Thank you all very much! I am looking forward to reading your posts!

Life with Kaishon - it is nice to meet you too!

septembermom - I liked it too - much less judgmental way to look at this phase in my life :)

Thank you, Tabitha - I am trying to think of this as a process - day-by-day is a good approach

Boomer - thank you for your kind words!

MutheringHeights - thank you

Melanie - thank you for stopping by and for introducing me to this great meme!

Take care, :), allie

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Allie, I hope everything turns out ok for you!

readingsully2 said...

Things will surely fall into place, Allie. :)