Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces! Week 38: Blue




I stumbled on an incredible photography blog, I ♥ Faces. Please check out this weeks photography challenge, "Blue," and enter your favorite photo. Winners are chosen each week!





This is my son, on a hot day at our local botanical gardens. His facial expression reminds me of Ed Asner as Archie Bunker. He really looks like my father in this photograph, too, which makes me smile.

To learn more about the I ♥ Faces blog and their weekly photography challenges, and to view all the other wonderful entries, click the links or the button above.

Have a great Tuesday!

xo, allie

10 comments:

Gry Offernes said...

Wonderful picture of a sweet boy!

Unknown said...

What a cute little boy! LOVE his expression. Totally priceless!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

he is soooo cute!!

Amanda said...

It's great when our kids make a face that reminds us of someone in our family - we all live on in the next generation!

Prissy said...

it's his smile that looks like uncle ronald! love the cutie! where are his glasses?

love, pp

Allie said...

And the wrinkled forehead! This was before the glasses! :) Love you!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

What a cutie! Cool challenge!

Unknown said...

He definitely looks like he's forcing that grin for mom! LOL What an angel!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

Allie said...

Thank you, all for stopping by! It was soooo hot that day, and he was tired, but I really loved his expression!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

lol! You are right! But he is way more adorable!